Sunday 12 August 2012

RE-VAMP OF THE RANCH!

Well! I've been hard at work and I've managed to completely re-do the ranch! It's the same lot and the same house, only moved around so that the house is looking onto the road and the stables and feild etc are more hidden. I'm so pleased with how it turned out (and I'm quite proud of myself haha), it looks like a proper jumping yard now, fit with a new sand school and a posh new set of stables! I'm in love. Anyway, here are some photos!






Sorry that the building squares are still on, I wanted to take some photos without my family being in the house! There's so much more room now and the whole set up is entirely more practical, for both horses and humans! I feel like it looks prim and proper ready for my expanding horse family! Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment