Thursday 9 August 2012

Foal #1: Atheos

This is the first foal Alex and Ben bred on the Sims, very exciting! He is a mixture of Sophie and General: he's got General's coat and has socks like his mum. He has the traits: genius, agile, and fast. He lost the untrained trait and gained the fast trait when he was an adult.


Obviously he is an adult here, I will try and upload photos of the horses only as adults to save me some time (although I can't see myself resiting some cute foal pictures!). You can see a sneak peek of Atheos' brother in the background of the second photo! He's a great horse and has built a strong relationship with both Alex and Ben!

At the time of writing I have already sold Atheos as an adult for 8,303 simoleons! He had won a few jumping competitions and had three positive traits, I think if he had gained some other good traits he would have sold for more. When Sophie and General get better at jumping and racing I think their foals will be worth more! Not bad for a first foal though!


No comments:

Post a Comment