Thursday 9 August 2012

An intro to the ranch!

Hi everyone! I won't tell you my real name but you can call me D. On the Sims 3 I have a sim (daughter of my two former sims based on me and my boyfriend!), her name is Alexandra Maher (married to the famous show jumper Ben Maher of course!). This blog is dedicated to Alex's daily life on her ranch, but more importantly, it documents her prestigious show jumping Trakehner horses and their beautiful foals! To begin, I will show you the current ranch:




Below is a closer look at the house, there are two bedrooms (Alex's and Ben's has the darker carpet, the second will be for their child), a kitchen, two bathrooms, and living space with dining room, book case and study space included:


This is a quick view of the barn, with three stalls. All the stables have rubber matting in the bottom because it's clean and non-slip:

The aim of the ranch is to breed and train a decent bunch of horses so I can compete them and then sell them on for a profit. I only have jumps at the moment because I don't want to focus on the 'racing' element at all - in real life Trakehner's don't race at a top level, they excel in dressage and jumping and so I want to follow this as best I can! Anyway, as you might be able to tell I've basically remodelled one of the original lots in Appaloosa Plains, plus I used a money cheat to buy exactly what I wanted! I wanted it to be perfect so this was the only way!


No comments:

Post a Comment